Nuclear Science and Engineering is an international journal of the American Nuclear Society and is edited by Dr. Dan G. Cacuci.
The September issue contains the following peer-reviewed articles:
- Best-Estimate Predictions and Model Calibration for Reactor Thermal Hydraulics, byMadalina C. Badea, Dan G. Cacuci, and Aurelian F. Badea
- Fission Neutron Spectrum Sensitivity Study for the Case of Advanced Heavy Water Reactor, by Anek Kumar and S. Ganesan
- A Robust Arbitrarily High-Order Transport Method of the Characteristic Type for Unstructured Grids, by Rodolfo M. Ferrer and Yousry Y. Azmy
- Nonlinear Acceleration of Transport Criticality Problems, by H. Park, D. A. Knoll, and C. K. Newman
- Generation of Few-Group Diffusion Theory Constants by Monte Carlo Code McCARD, by Ho Jin Park, Hyung Jin Shim, Han Gyu Joo, and Chang Hyo Kim
- Simulation of Neutron Pulse Height Distributions with a Response Matrix Method, by S. Prasad, S. D. Clarke, S. A. Pozzi, and E. W. Larsen
- Neutron Interactions with 3He Revisited – I: Elastic Scattering Around and Beyond 10 MeV, by M. Drosg, R. Avalos Ortiz, and P. W. Lisowski
- Theoretical Calculations and Analysis of n + 27Al Reaction, by Yinlu Han, Yongli Xu, Haiying Liang, Hairui Guo, Chonghai Cai, and Qingbiao Shen
- Measurements of the 71Ga(n,)72m+gGa Cross Section in the Neutron Energy Range of 13.5 to 14.8 MeV, by Junhua Luo, Rong Liu, and Li Jiang
ANS journals are available for purchase by edition or by article. Please click here to go to the online journals page. A menu of ANS’s publications is available online by clicking here. Just an FYI, you will notice that our electronic journals are available ahead of when our printed versions are available.