The December 2012 issue of ANS’s Nuclear Technology journal is available electronically and in hard copy for American Nuclear Society member subscribers and others. Non-subscribers click here to subscribe to NT and other ANS titles.
NT is the international research journal of ANS and is edited by Nicholas Tsoulfanidis.
The December issue contains the following peer-reviewed articles:
- Initial MCNP6 Release Overview, by T. Goorley, M. James, T. Booth, F. Brown, J. Bull, L. J. Cox, J. Durkee, J. Elson, M. Fensin, R. A. Forster, J. Hendricks, H. G. Hughes, R. Johns, B. Kiedrowski, R. Martz, S. Mashnik, G. McKinney, D. Pelowitz, R. Prael, J. Sweezy, L. Waters, T. Wilcox, and T. Zukaitis
- MCNP6 Unstructured Mesh Initial Validation and Performance Results, by Roger L. Martz
- The MCNP6 Delayed-Particle Feature, by Joe W. Durkee, Jr., Michael R. James, Gregg W. McKinney, Laurie S. Waters, and Tim Goorley
- MCNP Variance Reduction Developments in the 21st Century, by Thomas E. Booth, R. Arthur Forster, and Roger L. Martz
- Hybrid Monte Carlo-Deterministic Methods for Reactor Analysis, by Zeyun Wu, Qiong Zhang, and Hany Abdel-Khalik
- Sensitivity and Uncertainty of OECD Benchmark Ringhals-1 TRACE/PARCS Stability Prediction, by Ivan Gajev, Tomasz Kozlowski, Yunlin Xu, and Thomas Downar
- Construction and Analysis of a Dynamic Model for a Canadian Direct-Cycle SCWR for Control System Studies, by Peiwei Sun and Jin Jiang
- Advanced Multieffect Distillation System for Desalination Using Waste Heat from Gas Brayton Cycles, by Haihua Zhao and Per F. Peterson
- Lightbridge Corporation’s Advanced Metallic Fuel for Light Water Reactors, by James Malone, Aaron Totemeier, Norton Shapiro, and Swaminathan Vaidyanathan
- International Database on Reactor Pressure Vessel Materials for Long-Term Operation of NPPs, by A. Kryukov, A. Ballesteros, C. Bruynooghe, and U. Von Estorff
- Effects of Gamma Irradiation on Adhesion of Polymer Microstructure-Based Dry Adhesives, by Paul Day, Mark Cutkosky, and Anastasia McLaughlin