The May 2013 edition of the technical journal Fusion Science and Technology (FST) is available electronically and in hard copy for American Nuclear Society member subscribers and others.
FST is the leading journal of information on fusion plasma and plasma engineering by ANS and is edited by Nermin Uckan.
The May issue contains the following peer-reviewed articles from the IAEA-NFRI Technical Meeting on Data Evaluation for Atomic, Molecular and Plasma-Material Interaction Processes in Fusion:
- Critical Evaluation of Data on Atomic Energy Levels, Wavelengths, and Transition Probabilities / Alexander Kramida
- CHIANTI: An Atomic Database for Astrophysical Plasmas / E. Landi, K. P. Dere, P. R. Young, G. Del Zanna, H. E. Mason
- Some Systematics in Electron Scattering Cross Sections / Grzegorz Karwasz, Kamil Fedus
- Evaluation of Total Electron Scattering Cross Sections of Plasma-Relevant Molecules / H. Cho, J.-S. Yoon, M.-Y. Song
- Uncertainties on Atomic Data / C. P. Ballance, S. D. Loch, A. R. Foster, R. K. Smith, M. C. Witthoeft, T. R. Kallman
- Assessment of Atomic Data: Problems and Solutions / Kanti M. Aggarwal, Francis P. Keenan
- Evaluation of Electron Impact Excitation Data Along Isoelectronic Sequences / G. Y. Liang, N. R. Badnell, G. Zhao
- Electron Swarm Parameters and Electron Collision Cross Sections / Yoshiharu Nakamura
- Atomic Scattering Data and Their Evaluation: Strategies for Obtaining Complete Cross-Section Sets for Electron Collision Processes / Stephen J. Buckman, Michael J. Brunger, Kurunathan Ratnavelu
- Target Dependence of Single-Electron-Capture Cross Sections for Slow Be, B, C, Fe, Ni, and W Ions Colliding with Atomic and Molecular Targets / M. Imai, Y. Iriki, A. Itoh
- Atomic and Molecular Databases and Data Evaluation Activities at the National Institute for Fusion Science / Izumi Murakami, Daiji Kato, Masatoshi Kato, Hiroyuki A. Sakaue
- Cross Sections of the Processes Induced by Electron Collisions with H2+, HeH+ , and Their Isotopes / Hidekazu Takagi
- IAEA Coordinated Activities on Evaluation of Atomic, Molecular, and Plasma-Surface Interaction Data for Fusion Applications / H.-K. Chung, B. J. Braams