The July 2013 edition of the technical journal Nuclear Technology is available electronically and in hard copy for American Nuclear Society member subscribers and others.
Nuclear Technology publishes articles on research and development in all areas of the practical application of nuclear science. It is edited by Dr. Nicholas Tsoulfanidis.
The July issue contains the following peer-reviewed articles:
- Under-Sodium Endurance Experiment of Selector Valve in Failed-Fuel Detection and Location System of JSFR / Kosuke Aizawa, Kaoru Fujita, Shingo Hirata, Naoto Kasahara
- Characteristics of Composite Silicon Carbide Fuel Cladding After Irradiation Under Simulated PWR Conditions / John D. Stempien, David M. Carpenter, Gordon Kohse, Mujid S. Kazimi
- Behavior of Transuranic Mixed-Oxide Fuel in a CANDU-900 Reactor / A. C. Morreale, M. R. Ball, D. R. Novog, J. C. Luxat
- Entropy-Based Nuclear Fuel Cycle Sensitivities and Covariances / Anthony M. Scopatz, Erich A. Schneider, Jun Li, Man-Sung Yim
- Verification and Validation of One-Dimensional Flow-Accelerated Corrosion Evaluation Code / Hiroaki Suzuki, et al.
- Study on the Behavior of an Asymmetrically Heated Reactor Cavity Cooling System with Water in Single Phase / D. D. Lisowski, T. C. Haskin, A. Tokuhiro, M. H. Anderson, M. L. Corradini
- Predictions of the Heat Transfer Coefficient by Correlations and Turbulence Models / Constantine P. Tzanos
- Advantages of MCNPX-Based Lattice Tally over Mesh Tally in High-Speed Monte Carlo Dose Reconstruction for Proton Radiotherapy / Rui Zhang, Jonas D. Fontenot, Dragan Mirkovic, John S. Hendricks, Wayne D. Newhauser
- Software Failure Probability Assessment by Bayesian Inference / Gee-Yong Park, Heung-Seop Eom, Seung Cheol Jang, Hyun Gook Kang
- Determination of Electrochemical Corrosion Potential Along the JMTR In-Pile Loop – I: Evaluation of ECP of Stainless Steel in High-Temperature Water as a Function of Oxidant Concentrations and Exposure Time / Shunsuke Uchida et al.
- Determination of Electrochemical Corrosion Potential Along the JMTR In-Pile Loop – II: Validation of ECP Electrodes and the Extrapolation of Measured ECP Data / Satoshi Hanawa et al.
ANS journals are available for purchase by edition or by article. Please click here to go to the online journals page.
A menu of ANS’s publications is available online by clicking here.